Thursday, September 2, 2010

At the starting of ma lif

I am starting from the beginning, when we take our senses at right place , to sense the things around us.

IN 2002....
I was studying in 3rd and was quiet intelligent.., at that time. On 14 feb ma father met with a small accident and got little-bit injured.. He had HEMOPHOBIA  he has to take some rest.. Day after i came frm scl .., it was friday.., n he was at home only.., so he said."today i will cook the food for both of you (me and ma sis)". We both were excited after listening that.. Then he went into kitchen n cooked some delicious recipies, for us. We enjoyed that day alot.., with mum n paa... Day after tomorrow on 16th feb me n ma sis went to school. Ma mother was havin fever.., so we both got up without making any nonsense.. and went to school as per schedule...
When i was back after school.., my mother is sitting in dinning room and ma paa was lying in bedroom. My mother asked our maid to call paa for lunch.., she went to call him. After a minute she came back crying.,"MEMSAAB he is not speaking anything and lying on bed still". We got up and ran inside. But it was too late for us.., ma paa was died.. We all got a big shock..
Ma mother keep on crying , not believing that he was not more.. We took him to the doctor for a little hope., but nothing couold change now...
We just broken down..., and called up all relatives..Then they all begin crying and just keep consoling ma mother... A big cyclone of sadness is paasing through n i m a little-bit aware of that.. After few dazz i felt my paa absence.., i cried alot.., bcause now there is noone with whom we could enjoy.., who bring choc. for us.., who took us to market for golgappe..Ma sis felt more absence of ma paa, because she was more close to him and my mother also faced a lot of things in this world...
But with the breeze of time all of the things were becoming normal , back to place.
After that my mother used to tell me everything and share everthing about everybody..., that which person is rite n which one is wrong. She used to say that "u both are my jaan , i'll never leave you alone".
I was very close to my mom.., n never leave her for a second. Now we learnt how to live without ma paa and just began our life leavinf that nitmare behind......
IN 2004...
It was my b'day on 8th august.., and all the relatives are there n all of my frnzz also.... At that time period my mother complaint about the pain in stomach.., twice or thrice.. Then she went to doctor for checkup.. It was found that she was having stone in her goldbladder.., and need an operation.. We suggested that it was a normal operation and good to be done. So on 2nd sept., after a day of ma sis bday(1 sept), we went for an operation. Mum called up mama n mami , bua and tauji at the time of operation. The operation was done on 4th sept successfully.., and she had to be discharged the day after. Next day when the reports came, then we came to knw that she is having some problem still... and had to be in hospital for few days more.. On 7th sept doctors said to us " There are some test which cant be held here, so you should take her to delhi for the tests and everything is normal oderwise." We agreed and took off to delhi at the same night.., as she is having problem and geting fat day by day. So all the elders suggested to go by road and took a taxi. Next morning , we reached there, at my naanaji's residence. I slept straight away after reaching. But when i wake up, i had seen the doctor and all the relatives in tensed mood. I asked "What happened maama?" Mama replied "Nothing wrong , doctor is just checking her." It was 9 am in the morning and i was realisied that something is serious. Suddenly doctor said "She is very serious, you should take her to the hospital immediately "
I got so worried and began crying. They called up AMBULANCE and took her to the AIIMS. But it was too late, she had died on the way itself. As i got this news.., i just broke down and got so much shocked that for a while i felt unconcious and fallen down. But at the same time i saw ma sweet little sis SMARTY , n just got concious to be with her.. At that time i hated god very much.., i just refused to worship him. I was in 7th at that time and ma sis was in 2nd .., i just thaught that why god had done this to us??
But, again itz life and we have to live it. My maama n naana want to take us to delhi with them n ma bua n tauji wanted us to continue our studies in kota itself, as it was middle of the session. I also wanna go with them.....
It's all set they applied my job application in my mum's office, and i gave my house keys to my bua, as there were people living on a rent.
At that time i was going through a confusing state.., as my bua and tauji want me to live here(in kota) and ma maama and naana want me there(in delhi) .., but ma bua and tauji were saying that we were put them in a hostel and continue there studies in the same school.. I never wanna go to hostel.., so i decided to go to delhi , atleast there we would be in the home itself...

7 comments: